Careers / Prescriber
We are often interested in expanding our clinical teams and may have a role for you if you have experience in mental and/or behavioral health settings and are licensed in Maryland as a PMHNP-BC (or similar), PA-C, or MD. Our medical providers complete diagnostic evaluations, provide medication management services. These services include collaborating with clients, guardians, and therapists to develop treatment plans and regimens, make recommendations for interventions and other referrals, provide psychoeducation on holistic approaches to symptom reduction, and offer education regarding medications and side effects. Our medical providers collaborate with our therapists and meet as a team on a consistent basis to engage in quality improvement efforts across the agency.
- An active, in-state license without restrictions
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test.
- Experience working in an OMHC
- Qualified to see children and adolescents
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective oral and written communication
- Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft office and EMR
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bi-lingual candidates are urged to apply
REASONS TO BECOME A THRIVER:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits including but not limited to: health, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan with a match, company paid life insurance, disability insurances
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Clinical and administrative supervision provided to therapists
- Yoga and other wellness incentives are available
- In-house CEUs available and participation in several training initiative
- Thrive is a rapidly growing company offering opportunities for advancement and the ability to create/develop professional specialties
And so much more!