Careers / Therapist
Licensed therapists provide mental health treatment to clients in the community, i.e. homes and schools, in the clinic, or a combination of both. Thrive strongly believes in reducing the barriers that some clients have by coming into the office and our therapists are driven to demonstrate the meaning behind, “_we meet you where you are_”. As part of a multidisciplinary team, Thrive therapists perform direct services including individual, family and group therapy, assessments, consultations and crisis interventions to diverse populations ranging in age from three (3) years old and up.
- An active, in-state license without restrictions in one of the following: LMSW, LGPC, LGMFT, LGPAT, LCSW-C, LCPC, LCPC, LCPAT
- Able to work in a community setting
- Available to work 1-2 evenings per week
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test.
- Comfortable working with children
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective oral and written communication
- Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft office and EMR
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bi-lingual candidates are urged to apply
REASONS TO BECOME A THRIVER:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits including but not limited to: health, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan with a match, company paid life insurance, disability insurances
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Clinical and administrative supervision provided to therapists
- Yoga and other wellness incentives are available
- In-house CEUs available and participation in several training initiative
- Thrive is a rapidly growing company offering opportunities for advancement and the ability to create/develop professional specialties
And so much more!