Open the nav Thrive BH Logo Go to Homepage

Contact Us

Intake Coordinators

For Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County, contact Megan Holter or Ashley Beasley at (410) 780-5203 or fax (410) 780-5205.

For Howard County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, and Prince George’s County, contact Melissa Klaus at (410) 780-5203 or fax (410) 987-4301.

Employee Verification

A signed authorization form is required before information may be released. Please email the authorization and requested information to Once received, HR will typically return the completed request within 48 business hours.

Medical Records

For medical records requests for all Thrive Behavioral Health clients, please fax a signed Consent for Release of Information form to 410-780-5205, Attention: Medical Records. You can access the ROI under the helpful information at the bottom of the page. For additional questions, contact our administrative staff at (410) 780-5203 and follow prompts for our Rosedale front desk. As of 3/3/2021 we have received a high volume of records request so you may experience a delay in the turn around time. Please be patient as it could take 7-10 business days to process.

The Joint Commission

Thrive Behavioral Health proudly maintains Joint Commission Accreditation. The Joint Commission is a respected organization that sets standards for health care organizations and assesses our agencies standards of care. Clients, staff members, and community members are encouraged to share any feedback, both positive or constructive criticism, with the Joint Commission. You have the option to contact the Joint Commission and/or submit a patient safety event or concern through the website:

or by mailing it to:

Office of Quality and Patient Safety

The Joint Commission

One Renaissance Boulevard

Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181

Feedback Survey

Please note, the data from this form is reviewed quarterly and should not be used in lieu of emergency services or other requests for follow up. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 911 or the crisis response number for your county listed on the Crisis Plan link below.