Referrals or Request Services
Due to extremely high demand for our services, Thrive Behavioral Health has limited appointments available.
- Thrive strives to match therapist and clients who are a good match in order for the work we do together to be successful.
- Our Rosedale and Catonsville offices currently do not have openings for in person services unless in a school that we have a partnership with.
- Most available appointments are for telehealth and before 3 p.m.
- Depending on availability and clinical match, Thrive MAY be able to assign for in-person services in our office OR for telehealth before 5 p.m. Once an evaluation is completed, we can work to match you with a therapist with this availability, but can not guarantee afternoon/evening or in-person and may have to defer to telehealth appointments during the day time.
- Psychiatric Evaluations (first appointment with psychiatrist or nurse practitioner for medication evaluation) will be in-person as of August 2022 (subject to change).
If the above availability does not work for you, the following agencies may be able to assist you:
Leading by Example 410-780-2692
Advanced Behavioral Health 301-345-1022
Villa Maria 667-600-3900
How to Request Services or Make a Referral
To request services or to make a referral, call (410) 780-5203 and ask for the Intake Coordinator in your area. Submit electronically from the link below. If there is a safety concern or other urgent matter, call 911 or crisis response. Call our office directly for any referral for clients who present a danger to self or others.
For questions about Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County appointments, please contact Megan Holter or Ashley Beasley at (410) 780-5203 or fax to (410) 780-5205.
For questions about Howard County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, and Prince George’s County appointments please contact Melissa Klaus, at (410) 780-5203 or fax to (410) 987-4301.
Thrive will contact the client and/or referral source within one week of receiving the referral to begin the intake process. Once assigned, the intake therapist will schedule an initial intake evaluation with the client. After completing the evaluation, it may take up to two weeks for a primary therapist to be assigned. In the time between the initial evaluation and assignment to a primary therapist, the intake clinician is available for therapy visits as needed or requested.
Thrive currently accepts Medicaid (including Aetna Better Health, AMERIGROUP Community Care, Jai Medical Systems, Kaiser Permanente, Maryland Physicians Care, MedStar Family Choice, Priority Partners, University of Maryland Health Partners, and United Healthcare).
If this is an urgent matter, please contact your local mental health crisis at:
Anne Arundel County Crisis Response: 410-768-5522
Baltimore City Crisis Response: 410-433-5175
Baltimore County Crisis Response: 410-931-2214
Frederick County MHA: 211 or 866-411-6803
Harford County Crisis Response: 1-800-639-8783
Howard County Crisis Response: 410-531-6677
Montgomery County Crisis Response: 240-777-4000
Prince Georges County Crisis Response: 301-429-2185
The Trevor Project (Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Services for LGBTQ+ Community): 866-488-7386
You may call our offices at 410-780-5203 to talk to one of our friendly Intake Coordinators. See more information below.