Submit a Referral or Request Services
Your acknowledgement of the following is required to proceed:
Given your answers, we cannot accept a request for services online.
Thank you for reaching out to Thrive! Given your answers, our on-line referral form is not the best way to seek services at this time.
If you answered yes to a safety concern or hallucinations, we advise you contact a crisis service below for urgent help. To request our services, you can call our office during business hours at 410-780-5203 in order to speak directly with one of our Intake Coordinators.
If the client is a Baltimore City, Baltimore County, or Harford County resident, Thrive is temporarily unable to accept the referral due to an unusually high number of requests for services. We expect to resume accepting referrals mid-May. You may contact Leading by Example at 410-780-2692 to request similar services.
If your needs are urgent or someone is in danger of hurting themselves, please call 911 and let them know it is a mental health emergency, go to the emergency room or call a crisis response hotline at a number below:
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Response: 410-768-5522
- Baltimore City Crisis Response: 410-433-5175
- Baltimore County Crisis Response: 410-931-2214
- Harford County Crisis Response: 1 (800)-639-8783
- Howard County Crisis Response: 410-531-6677
- Montgomery County Crisis Response: 240-777-4000
- Prince Georges County Crisis Response: 301-429-2185
- The Trevor Project (Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Services for LGBTQ+ Community): 866-488-7386